Georgetown Sourcing & Procurement Services ("GS&PS"), led by O.T. Wells - Assistant Vice President for Procurement, is comprised of the Strategic Sourcing & Contracts, Accounts Payable, and Vendor Governance & Contract Administration teams. GS&PS personnel work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to source, contract, and pay for goods and services that are furnished by external providers ("suppliers"). Please consult the Financial Affairs website for information regarding how to evaluate and select suppliers, when and how to contract for purchased goods and services, and how to submit and view the status of payment requests.
Georgetown Sourcing & Procurement Services’ mission is to provide strategic sourcing guidance, efficient and cost-effective contracts and procurement activities, timely payment processing, and superior customer service in support of the overall mission, vision, and values of the University.
- Darnell Ingram, Senior Director of Strategic Sourcing and Contracts
- Michael Robinson, Director
- Michael Ruputz, Assistant Director
- Mark Painter, Administrator - Corporate Card Program
- Tracey Knight, Senior Customer Service Agent - Procard
- LaTessa Brown, Capital Accounts Payable Specialist