Georgetown Sourcing & Procurement Services ("GS&PS"), is comprised of the Strategic Sourcing & Contracts, Accounts Payable, and Vendor Governance & Contract Administration teams. GS&PS personnel work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to source, contract, and pay for goods and services that are furnished by external providers ("suppliers"). Please consult the Financial Affairs website for information regarding how to evaluate and select suppliers, when and how to contract for purchased goods and services, and how to submit and view the status of payment requests.
Georgetown Sourcing & Procurement Services’ mission is to provide strategic sourcing guidance, efficient and cost-effective contracts and procurement activities, timely payment processing, and superior customer service in support of the overall mission, vision, and values of the University.
- Joconde Gaubert, Director of Contracts
- Nicole Crawford, Senior Contracts Manager
- Robert Hunter Jr., Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Elliott DeBose, Capital Finance Operations Specialist
- Orlando Jones, Senior Contracts Manager
Sheeba George, UIS Senior Contracts Manager
- Michael Robinson, Director
- LaTessa Brown, Capital Accounts Payable Specialist
- Mark Painter, Administrator - Corporate Card Program
- Tracey Knight, Senior Customer Service Agent - Procard
- Michael Ruputz, Assistant Director