Early Payroll Deadlines for the Christmas & New Year Holiday
Please review the information below. In order for Payroll to be processed and settled for December 22 pay date, which is the final payment of the year, the following must occur:
- Documents are due to Payroll by Wednesday, December 14 at 12:00 pm for Biweekly and Thursday, December 15 at 12:00 pm for Monthly payroll
- On-Demand requests must be submitted to Payroll by Friday, December 16 at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Time entry must be completed and APPROVED by Friday, December 16 at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Estimate hours worked for 12/16-12/18
In order for Payroll to be processed and settled for January 6, 2017 pay date. We are requesting Time entry must be submitted and approved by Tuesday January 3 at 12 noon.
Payroll Services' responsibility is to ensure the prompt and accurate payment of Georgetown employees' wages. Additionally, Payroll Services:
- Oversees the production and distribution of IRS form W-2
- Handles inquiries related to the W-2 form, tax witholdings, and stale/dated paychecks.
Payroll Services is led by Director, Claudette Richardson.
HR/Benefits/Payroll Service Center
Darnall Hall, 2nd Floor, M-31
M-F, 8:30am – 5pm